The 2WBE3 liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors are high efficient and energy saving products developed by our company on the basis of our scientific achievements and production experiences over the years and internationally advanced technique of similar products. They are also applicable for corrosive gases or corrosive liquid can be used as treatment fluid by modifying materials of parts. The products are being widely used in fields of paper making chemistry, pharmacy, coal dressing, mineral, stoneware, and chemical fertilizer due to their outstanding and reliable performance and durability.
• 2WBE3 vacuum pump set the suction and discharge flanges both on the top and sides with the same diameter so on site installations are more flexible and convenient.
• The material of the impeller is welded with nodular iron or steel to ensure the high stability and increase the lifetime of the pump greatly during any hard conditions.
• The pump body is made of steel or stainless steel plates to increase the lifetime of the pump.
• The mechanical seals (option) adopt the imported parts to fully ensure the pump in the long-running process without leakage.
• The gap, corrosion status, fouling situation can be easily observed by the big inspection port on both sides of the pump cover.
• All bearings adopt the imported products in order to ensure precise orientation of impeller and high stability during the running.
• The pulley (when the pump is driven by the belt) adopts standard high precise taper bushing pulley to keep the reliable running and increase its lifetime, also it is easy to dismantle.
• The shaft sleeve as the most easily damaged part, our shaft sleeve is made of stainless steel to increase the lifetime of the pump five times than normal material.
• Special separator built-on the pump can save the space and reduce the noise efficiently.
• All the castings by the resin sands with great quality, no puttying. Keep the heat dissipation is the best.
|Model||Ultimate Vacuum hpa||Rotary Speed (rpm)||Pumping Speed (m³/hr)||Motor Power (kw)||Transmission Type||Pump Weight (kg||Inlet Diam (mm)||Outlet Diam (mm)|
|2WBE3 400||0 160||300||70.0||75||Gear box/ belt||4050||300||300|
|300||97.5||110||Gear box/ belt||4200||300||300|
|2WBE3 500||160||236||125||165||Gear box/ belt||6110||300||350|
|2WBE3 520||160||236||150||185||Gear box/ belt||6740||350||350|
|2WBE3 600||160||236||197||250||Gear box/ belt||9100||350||400|
|2WBE3 620||160||200||220||220||Gear box/ belt||10700||400||400|
|2WBE3 670||160||175||242||315||Gear box/ belt||12700||500||500|
|2WBE3 720||160||190||335||400||Gear box/ belt||15700||500||500|
Notes : The motor recommended above can work under most conditions. Ex. The exhaust pressure exceeds the range of 0.020.05Mpa, then increase the motor. If the shaft power of 2WBE1 vacuum pump is minor in normal working, also canchoose the motor with lower power near to the shaft power can save more energy..
Notes : The water temperature of Liquid ring vacuum pump is great impact on its performance, but the performance curve is tested under water temperature at 15?, so when actual selection of the vacuum pump, the suction rate should be corrected. Correction method refers to: water temperature impact on pump performance.
|Model||Water consumption of the following suction pressure (mbar) [m3/h]|
|Speed range (rpm)||160||200||300||400||500||600||700||800|
|2 WBE1102 1||1450||1300~1750||1.1||1.1||0.73||0.73||0.73||0.73||0.36||0.36|
1. Type of working liquid the water is used in the usual condition with standard temperature at 15? (or its range from 0? to 65?)or at least its temperature is lower 10? than the boiling point.
2. The above water consumption indicates the data under standard speed of the pump. For various speeds, the practical value in the chart should multiply the ratio between the practical speed and the standard speed.