WVP Single stage rotary vane vacuum pumps combining with many years of experience in vacuum engineering and the latest international vacuum technology developed to meet requirements of both the industry and the environment. They are being used in all areas of vacuum engineering. They are equally suited for both industrial production and research applications. They may be used to generate rough and medium vacuum or as backing pumps in pump combinations with Roots pumps of high vacuum pumps. The comprehensive range (pumping speeds ranging from 10 to 750m3 /hr) allows every customer to select the right pump for his particular needs.
Food industry, Vacuum Packaging, Material drying, Automobile Industry, Vacuum furnaces and plants, Laser technology, Medicinal technology, Metallurgy, Power engineering, Space simulation, Vacuum Coating, Vacuum loading, Electronics, Semiconductors, R & D- Scientific Research, Bottling pick & place, Paper - Plastic - Glass - Rubber Processing Industry, Oil Purification, Vacuum Distillation, Heat Treatment.
• Environmental clean exhaust, no pollution.
• High pumping speed over the range of absolute pressure 1000 mbar - 0.5 mbar
• Adopt German Technology, Advanced processing technology. It can replace the vacuum pump like U4, R5.
• Equipped with check valve and oil anti suck back device (inlet with check valve to prevent vacuum oil back into the system; no oil loss owing to the integrated oil return line)
• Continuous working for more than 3000 hours in free of trouble.
• Efficient air cooling (standard)
• Low space requirement, easy to install; Maintenance - friendly; compact design.
• The built in exhaust filter ensures an oil mist free exhaust gas over the entire range of operating pressures from atmospheric pressure to ultimate pressure.
• High water vapor tolerance & low noise level.